Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Favorite Outfits

December 22nd, 2010
10 weeks old

Nolan recently started wearing some of his 3 - 6 month clothes.  As I was getting ready to say goodbye to his 0 - 3 month outfits, I wanted to make sure he wore a few of them at least one more time.  It is so hard when he grows out of my favorite outfits.  I know that there will be new favorites, so for now, we just make sure that we document all of the cuteness.  This particular outfit was a staple towards the end of the 0 - 3 month period.  It had been in the diaper bag as a back up outfit (that he never needed!).   When I finally decided to try it on, I couldn't believe how adorable it was.  I simply couldn't get enough.

Just hanging out!

Oooh, what's over there? 

I'm getting a little bigger every day. 

Holding up my head like a big boy!

Can I have my sucker now, mommy?

No comments: