February 25th, 2011
19 weeks old
We simply have the greatest neighbors! They help out with day care from time to time when our regular day care isn't open. They have 4 kids under the age of 5 (seriously, they are saints in my opinion!), and Nolan loves to watch the big kids! The mom is starting her own photography business, Shari K photography! I know that she had quite the subject, but this lady is talented. It is so nice to get darling photos of Nolan in my inbox while I am at work. If you are interested in having her take photos of your kiddos let me know. I will get you guys connected. You will not be disappointed!!!
 |
| Sweet baby boy! |
 |
| Love this boy! |
 |
| This was a few weeks earlier. It may be the face you will see on her new business cards soon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment