2 days shy of being 3 months old
Nolan is quite the little photo star! He is always the star of mommy's photos. Mommy's friend Stephanie came over to take photos of Nolan in honor of his 3 month birthday. Stephanie was great. She came out to the house and make everything super easy. It is so hard to believe that these photos were taken in our home. Nolan was super alert and happy for the first half an hour. Then the poor kid had had enough and needed to sleep. Stephanie was able to take a few more photos of our sleeping darling! She gave us over 150 photos! I will try to limit the number that I include here to a handful (-: Oh...and I resized all of the photos to make them easier to upload. The original quality is amazing!
![]() |
| Love those little feet! |
![]() |
| More feet! |
![]() |
| He has the cutest yawns |
![]() |
| Precious little hand |
![]() |
| Fun with blocks |
![]() |
| Our star sleeper! |
![]() |
| Sweet baby boy |
![]() |
| Booties made by mommy |
![]() |
| Holding daddy's hand |
![]() |
| Snuggling up with daddy |
![]() |
| I told you he had the cutest yawns! |
![]() |
| Big, bright eyes |
![]() |
| I can't get enough of those feet |
![]() |
| My new favorite photo of Nolan |














1 comment:
I love your new favorite photo of Nolan as well!! I love little people! xoxo
Post a Comment