March 11th - 13th, 2011
21 weeks old
Nolan has a new trick! He can roll from his back to his tummy! He LOVES to practice this new trick. In fact, after rolling to his tummy, he would fuss until we put him back on his back so he could practice again. The one day I think he did it 15 - 20 times in a row. He still isn't super consistent rolling from tummy to back, but he is a master of the back to tummy roll. In fact, we now know when Nolan is done sleeping when we come in and find him on his tummy in his crib. Here are some darling tummy time photos and videos!
 |
| I'm done with my nap, mommy! |
 |
| So proud of myself! |
 |
| Tummy time is fun time...but the most fun of all is getting there! |
 |
| Yay! I get to practice again! |
 |
| Rolling in my birthday suit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment