Almost 6 months old!
My friend Stephanie Gullifer took Nolan's 6 month photos. She did such a great job! Check her out at http://www.stephaniegullifer.com/ I have no idea how to pick my favorite ones (fair warning...when I start adding photos to this post, I may get a bit out of control!). Nolan did great too. He is so photogenic. Would it be too much to wallpaper our entire house with his sweet face?
![]() |
| We already have problems with him wearing his pants on his hips! Watch out baby butt crack alert! |
![]() |
| Playing with my giraffe |
![]() |
| Classic Nolan expression |
![]() |
| Looking all GQ |
![]() |
| Love that sweet face |
![]() |
| Trying my balance. Nolan LOVES standing. Don't worry, mommy was right there to catch him. |
![]() |
| Just hanging out in my jeans |
![]() |
| Sweet baby boy |
![]() |
| Our little star |
![]() |
| Picture Perfect |










No comments:
Post a Comment