Monday, April 11, 2011

6 months old

April 11, 2011
6 months old

How can a half a year go by in the blink of an eye?  The other day Nolan and I visited a friend of mine who had a new baby.  She had a little girl who weighed and measured almost the same as Nolan did when he was born.  I couldn't believe how tiny she was compared to Nolan.  He has grown so much.  We are enjoying every stage of Nolan's growth.  However, sometimes I would like to just freeze time...not so that he wouldn't grow...just so that it wouldn't go by so quickly.

Flashback...birth stats:
9 pounds 1 ounce
22 inches

Current stats:
17 pounds 1 oz (50%)
27.5 inches (75%)
Head, 17.5 inches (75%)

Now, if any one invents a machine to freeze time to make it last just a little longer, let me know.

The official pose that matches all of the other months...great for comparing to previous months


A special milestone like 6 months deserves a special background


Our special little star!

No comments: