37 weeks old - 43 weeks old
Nolan wore his cranial cap for exactly 6 weeks! He happened to have a big growth spurt just after he got the cap which helped him make progress quickly. In fact, we noticed a HUGE difference after just the first week. It is amazing how these things work. The cap didn't seem to bother Nolan at all. The only trouble was that he got really sweaty underneath. We let him sleep in just a onesie to keep him cool. After the first week, I decorated it with stars so that he was extra stylish. His physical therapy went really smoothly as well. He made huge progress between the 1st session and the 2nd session. In fact, we didn't really even feel that we did that much. Basically, we held him at an angle while carrying him or reading to him.
![]() |
| Now that I have a helmet, I can help daddy drive! |
![]() |
| The cap makes a great accessory for playtime. |
![]() |
| It is a little low over the left eye. We will have to get that fixed. |
![]() |
| Having a blast at Lion's Tap. |
![]() |
| Look how coordinated I am! |
![]() |
| Big stuff! |
![]() |
| Swinging in my cap |
![]() |
| Now I'm styling |
![]() |
| Look at me! |









No comments:
Post a Comment