Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Haircut

January 12, 2012
15 months old

I have to admit I dragged my feet a bit a lot on cutting Nolan's hair.  His curls were just so precious, and I couldn't bring myself to cut off the hair he had been born with.  Nick was ready to cut it back at about 6 months.  I had promised we would cut it before his first birthday.  Well, that date came and went...3 months ago!  Finally, it became obvious that Nolan needed an official trim.  He started looking like a high school hockey player with the wings over his ears.  So, the question became who give him his first hair cut...a professional or daddy.  Daddy really wanted that privilege, so the decision was made.  He looks like such a big boy with his new hair cut!  He looks so darn handsome!  I have to admit it wasn't as tragic as I thought it would be!

Crazy hair!  You can cut it if you can catch me!

Ready for my first hair cut

I am not so sure about this, dad

Prep work

First cut

Daddy in action

Handsome boy
Hang on guys, I have to check my phone

Didn't my daddy do a great job?

I can climb with long hair or short hair! (scroll back to the first photo...nothing stops this kid!)

No comments: