4 weeks old
I am really fortunate to be a part of a wonderful group of women who meet 1 night a month to discuss our latest read. Since we started meeting I have finished EVERY book before our meeting, and I have attended EVERY meeting. Well, Nolan put a stop to that! I didn't make it to the October meeting nor did I finish October's book. The meeting was the night that we brought Nolan home from the hospital so there was just no way I could go.
We always meet at my house for book club because I am "in the middle" (a relative terms since we have members who live in Maple Grove and Rochester). Due to Nolan's due date, Andrea offered to host. She was also pregnant and due 4 weeks after me. Well, her baby, Baby Trygve was born 2 weeks BEFORE Nolan (yes, he was due 4 weeks AFTER Nolan!). With a preemy in the NICU, she wasn't able to host either. So...October got moved again.
November was an extra fun celebration as both Nolan and Trygve got to meet all of the Book Club ladies! We even managed to talk about the book (The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo) despite all of the cuteness.
![]() |
| Nolan with Book Club friend Kelly |
![]() |
| Nolan (4 weeks) and his book club buddy Trygve (6 weeks). Trygve was due 4 weeks after Nolan! |
![]() |
| Nolan was very excited about meeting Trygve...he was just very, very sleepy! |



1 comment:
Oh! DIdn't realize I had a feature in your blog! haha. It was so much fun meeting the new book club babies! Nolan is a doll! I need to plan a time with you to introduce him to "mama Jules"! xoxo to you all!
Post a Comment