November 29, 2010
7 weeks old
Nolan had his first official play date today. I think that it was more of a coffee date for his mommy and his friend's mommy, but it was fun. Mommy laid out the blanket so that Nolan and Trygve could play together, but one of them was sleeping at all times. The mommies enjoyed the time to chat. If you are a loyal blog follower, you may remember Trygve from Book Club babies! Trygve's mom and Nolan's mom are book club pals. In the photos from book club, Nolan was too asleep to hold his head up. This time it was Trygve's turn to be sleepy.
 |
| I love this photo! |
 |
| Look at me mommy! I am doing a good job. |
 |
| Trygve is thinking about waking up |
 |
| Flash back to 3 weeks earlier when Nolan and Trygve met |
No comments:
Post a Comment