Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meeting Skyler

November 6th, 2010
3 weeks old

In addition to his 2 legged aunts and uncles, Nolan has a 4 legged aunt.  Skyler is a loved member of the family and had been very excited about meeting his new nephew.  Nolan handled the meeting great, but Skyler wasn't so sure.  This new little creature sure made a lot of weird noises not to mention the fact that he smelled strange!  Getting a 3 week old and a dog to pose was quite the challenge, but we did our best. 

Nolan: You don't care if I sleep through this
Skyler: Are you sure this is safe?

Nolan:  Okay fine, I'll open my eyes!
Syler:  This looks like a person, but he is really small...and smells weird.

Nolan: Are we done posing yet?
Skyler: I think I have had enough

Nolan and Skyler cuddle time

Nolan is back asleep and Skyler is back on guard

No comments: