13 days old
So now that we are parents, we realize that it is no longer about us anymore. Now it is about Nolan! Mommy is hungry, too bad, Nolan needs to eat first. Daddy wants to play a video game, too bad, Nolan needs comforting. This goes for our friends as well! Mommy and Nolanhad a wonderful visit from her friend Annie and her darling daughter Katelyn. They wanted to meet his royal cuteness and give mommy some adult time for the day. After they left, I realized that my friend was the first visitor I didn't get a picture of with Nolan. Instead, her daughter was the center of attention! We got some adorable pictures of Katelyn and Nolan, but not of Annie and Nolan. I am sorry, Annie, our kids have taken center stage. Maybe we can get some pictures at book club (-:
![]() |
| Nolan and his friend Katelyn. |

No comments:
Post a Comment